Don’t Be Caught Unprepared!
We’ve all heard that the 2016 El Nino season is on target to bring California some of the wettest weather we’ve seen in years. Make sure that your communities are prepared before the next big storm hits. Here is a quick check list to help you prepare courtesy of the O’Connell Landscape Team:
- Do you have sandbags on-site?
- Are your v-ditch inspections complete?
- Is your landslide prep done?
- Do you have straw waddle purchased?
- Is your irrigation shut off?
- Have your trees been trimmed recently?
If you need help with any of these items for your community please CONTACT US and we will be happy to discuss how we can assist you.